skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
one step at a time
Friday, May 7, 2010
I
don't care
who you are, where you're from, what you did
...As long as you
love me
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(66)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(41)
▼
May
(20)
No title
“I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times...
No title
you never know what you got till its gone...
you never know what you got till its gone...
<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 f...
No title
I don't care who you are, where you're from, what ...
No title
underneath this smile, my world is slowly caving i...
No title
Dreams are always crushing when they don't come t...
No title
I can't set my hopes to highbecause every hello ...
No title
Sometimes I feel like I lost a part of me when you...
No title
I’m not perfect but I keep trying.
No title
Passion is passion. It's the excitement between th...
►
April
(4)
About Me
dingle
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment